Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gear Up for Water

I may not be a very very good swimmer or athlete in terms of water sports, but I'll always be in love in doing it. Since I've already tried snorkeling and island hopping, I found out that aqua shoes are really a good gear instead of using flip flops or rubber shoes specially in snorkeling. This is used to protect our feet whenever we go through rocky sands and even under the sea. If you're the stylish type of person, aqua shoes comes with different styles and colors too, just check out stores that offers sports-related stuff.
The aqua shoes was a gift for me. Yay! I've been wanting this and asked my aunt a couple of months ago to buy me this from the U.S. (though you can also find it here in the Philippines). Finally, wish granted and I'm really excited to use this on my adventure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment