Sunday, December 9, 2012

Buffalo Wings Cravings

I was out early from work and decided to have a quick videoke session with my officemates. After which, I headed to SM Megamall to claim something and have an early dinner. 

I've been waiting for Buffalo's Wings N' Things to open here at SM Megamall. It's my first time to try here and I'm on a I-want-buffalo-wings-now mode recently. Their place is small, but they can cater roughly around 30 customers. E and I decided to have a no rice meal for the night. Yaay, diet? :)
The staff were accommodating! They know what to recommend for their customers. They were also kind and jolly that can make each customer have a positive outlook on the food they'll serve.
Not sure on what they offer? Here's a snapshot of their menu! :)
The food was not much a wait! Now, we're excited to munch in some buffalo!
Down Town Iced Tea Glass ( P49.00 ) - Thirst quenching drink for us!
Classic Chicken Fingers w/ Honey Mustard ( P139.00 ) - Tender and light breaded chicken fingers. Just perfect food to munch in when I need a light snack yet filling! :)
Bleu Cheese Burger ( P179.00 ) - Three mini burgers coming your way! Tender and juicy burger patties with lots of sliced onions and reasonable amount of bleu cheese. Whew! Simple yet satisfying, I can say.
Champion Buffalo Wings ( P139.00 ) - New York's Finest (Level 2 Hot Meter). Tender chicken meat with crispy skin! Yay! E and I agreed that the spiciness of New York's Finest is perfect on our taste buds! It's scrumptious and really worth the price!

Buffalo's Wings N' Things
Lower Ground Level, Bldg A
SM Megamall, Mandaluyong

No comments:

Post a Comment