Monday, April 23, 2012

First row seat

This was my first time to experience this "first row seat" view of fireworks at SM Mall of Asia. They have fireworks during weekends, and we're just few meters away from the fireworks set-up. Super mausok sa vicinity ng fireworks at may mga nahuhulog pang items mula sa pumutok na fireworks! Though some of the people move away from the line and some covering their faces, I am busy taking pictures and waiting for a good shot of the fireworks. It's one heck of an experience kasi hindi naman kami nagpapaputok ng fireworks during New Year because of my asthma.
 San Miguel by the Bay, Mall of Asia
 My favorite shot! 
 Grabe sa usok, swear! 
This photo is not part of the MOA fireworks, I really don't know exactly where but it was shown several minutes after the fireworks in MOA. It is somewhere in PICC or Roxas Blvd. area.

My first time to add watermark in my photos! Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment