Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I really love at Conti's

I know I posted this from my previous blog at wordpress. I really like my shots here so I just wanted to post it. ;) 

First thing I love at Conti's is their cheese puffs. I'm so into it that I can eat a dozen of it. It's so creamy and sweet! Oh, you gotta love that too! It looks like the usual empanada, but who knows, when you bite it, comes with a surprise! ;) Second thing I love at Conti's is their cakes! I know for sure, you've already heard the famous Mango Bravo cake. It looks really tall and bountiful, but I bet a slice wouldn't be enough for this mouthwatering cake. Third thing I really love at Conti's is their entree. They have different entrees to choose from, though they're a bit pricy, their food really tastes good! I was with my parents and two bestfriends, Aira and Nicel in this sumptuous lunch at Conti's Pastry Shop & Restaurant in Serendra. 
 Pastel de Lengua (P 250.00) – The fact that lengua is an ox’s tongue makes me not to order it. The presentation of the food is elegant. It just not look good on the outside, but also tastes good when it comes to your mouth!
 Roast Beef in Mushroom Sauce (P 295.00) – The sauce is good, the beef is tender. But i really don’t like and eat the tendon or ‘litid’ part. Though my tongue is satisfied for craving beef, this is not the best beef I ever tasted. Still, I’m wanting to go back to Highlands Steakhouse. I don't remember if that messy part of the sauce is for the rice or unluckily just had a fair food presentation.

Chicken ala Kiev (P 250.00) – It is like a cordon bleu without the ham. The taste of the herbs inside the chicken with the cheese was really great! The creamy sauce was a delightful combination to the chicken. I wish I was the one who ordered this dish, because this was really delicious! I guarantee you, this would be the best (or one of the best) cordon bleu ever! ;)
 Mango Cheesecake (P 70.00) – Just awesome. This slice of cake was enough for us as our dessert. We were really full from the main course and we are really satisfied for this single slice as our dessert. We didn’t ordered the usual Mango Bravo slice, which is the best seller of the restaurant. We already know its taste so we tried another. We have a bloated stomach after and left the restaurant with a smile. ;)
 With my bestfriend Aira with a unique not-so-vain shot.
 My bestfriend Nicel with this not-so-vain shot. I miss you Nicel. By the way, she's on her on-the-job-training like work on California. She's there from March to June. Oh, I'm so jealous! :| I still don't have my Visa. Why?!
Hi :) This was my first picture edited in Adobe Lightroom... And I forgot to save it as preset. :|

Conti’s Pastry Shop & Restaurant: 1C-17 Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


6 comments:

  1. love the shots and your food review <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating at Contis! haha :"> good review and beautiful photos! the food is really look pleasing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina! :) I'm so kilig! Hihi :">

      Delete
  3. these photos made me so hungry, the food look so yummy!!

    xo, Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even do I! Btw, I like your blog! :)

      Delete