Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rainbows are Real

Did you ever dream of tasting a rainbow? I usually find colorful sweets on Tumblr, but I was really excited when I had the chance of getting one for me! :) Hooray for Rainbow Cupcake! 
Oops, icing got ruined! 
 Got also a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie from Sophie's Mom. Yummy! :)
 Assorted Cream Puffs from Chewy Junior. Oh, I love this!!
I was amazed on how the colors merge into one cupcake! Oh, how did they mold this?? :)
 Cupcake wrapper. Just because I was really amazed. 

Finally got my sweet stuff cravings!! How about you? :)
♥ A



2 comments:

  1. looks yummy!! after seeing these photos, i definitely wanna taste that rainbow!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really yummy Carla! Thank you for dropping by! ♥

      Delete