Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coffee Prince & Restaurant

Coffee shops are continuing to pop up in populated areas like in a prestigious school vicinity like De La Salle University. Well, I already knew this particular coffee shop near my school months ago and I heard good feedbacks from my friends. Recently, E and I checked out this coffee shop and had a quick drink. 
Coffee Prince rang a bell most probably on Koreanovela fans here in the Philippines. And I really think that this coffee shop had a good and catchy name.
They have a wide selection of drinks - from hot to cold to frappe to smoothies to milk teas. In addition, they don't just serve drinks, but as well as pastries, salads, and pasta. They offer a complete experience by offering such meals to satisfy their customers' needs. By having this kind of menu, I can actually stay here all day.
Yes, they gave me a 'Stamp Coupon' or loyalty card! It doesn't only contain boxes and stamps, but also their menu is written on the other side of this small card. I'm hoping to complete this one!! :)
E and I stayed on the first floor and a feeling of tranquility welcomed us. I liked the interiors especially the high ceiling - it makes the whole place look bigger. There were a couple of couches and wooden chairs inside. They also have free WIFI service, just ask the staff to give you a piece of paper where they write their WIFI password. Various drinks + food choices + couches + WIFI sounds a perfect tambayan place for me and my friends. We could eat, chitchat, study, read a book, and even connect on our online accounts here!
Looks bubbles!
And I really fell in love on the interiors. I love this cute artsy design on the walls.
Prince Oreo Frappe ( P145.00 ) - It's 0% trans fat (as stated in my loyalty card!).
Simple drink with artsy chocolate syrup & oreo on top of the luscious whipped cream. It was actually good! E and I loved our drink and we enjoyed its sweet refreshing flavor.

Coffee Prince & Restaurant
The Grand Towers Manila
Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila
Facebook: Coffee Prince PH and CoffeePrincePH

No comments:

Post a Comment